Majick- Money – Might Fort Hood: Fort Hood also captures the attention of the entertainment industry and is the frequent host of celebrities, entertainers and theatrical shows from national dance teams. There are also many opportunities to enjoy the Central Texas atmosphere at Fort Hood, as local talent is frequently performing at Fort Hood clubs. St Thomas and Water Island were closely tied into the major base as Roosevelt Roads. In 1941 (date unknown) the War Department stated the need for artillery and other support for the Submarine Base on St Thomas. Artillery and searchlights were proposed for Water Island.
The boule’ This 387 BCE treaty, also known as the King’s Peace, was a peace treaty guaranteed by the Persian King Artaxerxes II that ended the Corinthian War in ancient Greece. The treaty’s alternate name comes from the Spartan diplomat who traveled to Susa to negotiate the terms of the treaty with the king of Achaemenid Persia. 💰1AD. Though the people had little or no power, so far as we can learn, yet the name Demus was in use; and probably, as in most Greek towns, the official title was Boule and Demus, as at Rome it was Senatus Populusque Romanus. The division of the people was into Phylae. Rank & File. Phyle, plural Phylae, any of several “tribes” that formed the largest political subgroups within all Dorian and most Ionian Greek city-states in antiquity. The phylae were at one and the same time kinship groups embracing all citizens; corporations with their own officials and priests; and local units for administrative and military purposes. Sports|Betting |Branding – €£$ Boules games have a very long history, dating back through the Middle Ages to ancient Rome, and before that to ancient Greece and Egypt.. In France in the second half of the 19th century a form of boules known as jeu provençal (or boulelyonnaise) was extremely popular. American Democracy Dr Barry Strauss, a Professor of History and Classics at Cornell University, where he teaches courses on the history of ancient Greece and Rome, war and peace in the ancient world, history of battle, introduction to military history, and specialized topics in ancient history. The History of Geopolitical Dominance: Athens, Rome, and America Larger paper of the discussion has been made available by Dr. Pierris. This is an unpublished paper and is intented for private study purposes only: The Boule’ is a black GREEK secret society based on another secret society founded at Yale University called Skull & Bones. The Boule’s primary founder was Dr. Henry Minton (along with Dr.’s Eugene T. Henson, Edwin Clarence Howard, Algernon Brashear Jackson, Robert Jones Abele and Richard John Warrick), of Philadelphia. Black MEN of Boule: https://arcticcompass.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-boule-black-secret-society-part-2.html?m=1
The Waldensian movement first appeared in Lyon in the late 1170s and quickly spread to the Cottian Alps in what is today France and Italy. True to its historic roots, the Waldensian movement today is centred on Piedmont in Northern Italy, and small communities are also found in Southern Italy, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, the United States, and Uruguay. Today the two biggest Waldensian congregations are the Union of Waldensian and Methodist Churches and the Evangelical Waldensian Church of Río de la Plata. Jamestown was established/founded in 1607 and became the first permanent English colony in America. Colonial America ‘ Religious Liberty 1657 –The Flushing Remonstrance is signed
🌈 White wolf. Medicine Woman Return of ZeroChiefs ‘The nothing is everything’🙏Medicine tribe @sojmed. Below are the nine Greek houses of black fraternities and sororities.
The Divine Nine
- Alpha Phi Alpha: This is a fraternity that was founded in 1906 at Cornell University with the motto, “First of All, Servants of All, We Shall Transcend All.”
- Alpha Kappa Alpha: This sorority was founded in 1908 at Howard University with the motto, “By Culture and By Merit.”
- Kappa Alpha Psi: This frat was founded in 1911 at Indiana University with the motto, “Training for Leadership since 1911.”
- Omega Psi Phi: Founded in 1911, this fraternity started at Howard University; Omega’s website proudly states the motto, “Friendship is essential to the soul.”
- Delta Sigma Theta: With its beginning at Howard University, this sorority started in 1913 with the motto, “Transforming Communities through Sisterhood and Service.”
- Phi Beta Sigma: The frat was created in 1914 at Howard Universitywith the motto, “Culture For Service and Service For Humanity.”
- Zeta Phi Beta: With over 90 years of history, this sorority was founded in 1920 at Howard University with the principles of “Scholarship, Sisterly Love, Service, Finer Womanhood.”
- Sigma Gamma Rho: This sorority was founded in 1922 at Butler University as a non-profit dedicated to public service, “Greater Service, Greater Progress.”
- Iota Phi Theta: As a fraternity founded in 1963 at Morgan State University, the organization’s motto is, “Building A Tradition, Not Resting Upon One!”
Ultimately, choosing to join a fraternity or sorority is a big decision and a rich history and famous alumni, might not be the deciding factors for you, but if you meet with the students and learn more about each organization, your decision will be easy!
Nov 25th, 1963. “America doesn’t really want to democracy” JFK. https://youtu.be/QUZVRu6flOM